One of my favourite places in the world provided the inspiration for this shot - Granville Island. Well, that and a conversation with my lovely soon-to-be chef friend Tiffany. This one is for you my love.
I have been attending the University of Lethbridge for five years. I started a degree in Education but after two years switched into Nursing. It was a fabulous choice for me and has become a passion of my life. I have always been interested in photography but did not invest in a "nice" camera until about a year ago. Photography, as I have found, makes me intrinsically happy. I am lucky enough to have wonderful friends and family who trust me to experiment with them as my models. I very much enjoy portraiture and engagement photo shoots fit nicely into my niche.
oh honey! im tickled! when you first took this i scammed it from your facebook shots and have it kept lovingly in a file entitled "shots by megs"
ReplyDeletei cant say it enough--you are so talented
take as many pics of food and think of me as you need